Please contact us here if you have forgotten your password.
Large ablution block, but no sewer connection? A Formit Waste Tank is the hygienic, long-lasting solution.
The Formit Waste Tank is an engineering-certified effluent tank, designed to sit underneath large ablution blocks — particularly on large construction sites without a sewer connection (or perhaps a special event or an army camp).
A sturdy, durable, rust-free construction, the Waste Tank is engineered from rigid polyethylene surrounded by a heavy-duty steel frame, and it’s rated to support a building mass of up to 7000kg plus 12 persons.
Available in three different sizes (2000L, 4000L & 6000L).
• Heavy duty steel frame
• Tyne pockets for forklifting
• Special gusset reinforcing
• Engineer Certified No. E3577
• Certified to withstand 7000kg + 12 People
• Long-life polyethylene tanks will not rust
• Special locator tab/lift points
• Special double clamped triple wall connector hose for multi-connect tanks
• Steel tow hook
• Tank top connects to frame to avoid sagging of tank roof
• Special pump out port available
• Sight glass is available